Kaadas L7 Digital Lock (Mortise Lock) [2 YEARS WARRANTY]
Regular priceSale price
Unit price/ per
Couldn't load pickup availability
Combining traditional with digital, the Kaadas L7 Digital Lock is stylish, elegant and of course traditional. The Kaadas L7 digital lock is designed for convenience without compromising security. By embedding the fingerprint scanner into the handle, simply walk up, grab the handle and you’re in!
• User-friendly access: Various access methods to suit your lifestyle needs – Fingerprint/ Passwords/ RF Card / Mechanical Override Key
• Sensitive Touchpad screen - With a wider tempered glass touch screen, the detection rate has improved
• Just one step to open: The fingerprint sensor is placed on the handle, allowing easier and faster door opening experience
• Automatic Locking - Eliminates the need to check if the door is locked when you leave the house. Feel at ease when you go out and keeps your home safe
• Auto-polling - RF card is instantly authenticated for access without the need to press any wake-up button
• Easy Installation - Patented mortise design allows installation regardless of the door opening direction. Both left and right opening options are available.
• Sweden FPC Fingerprint Sensor - Provides accurate and swift recognition with a speed of less than 1 second
• Fake PIN code feature - The lock can allow entry even when users add in random numbers in front and/or at the back of their pin number. This provides better protection for the actual pin number.
• Double authentication - This mode strengthens security by allowing access only via password plus fingerprint /card
• Defence mode: When leaving your home, users can enable anti-theft mode by simply pressing  button. Upon activation, anyone who opens the door from the inside will create a warning sound
• In-home security (Double-locking): When you are at home, double-locking prevents any unexpected unlocking attempts from the outside. You can enable it by using the [CLOSE] button
• Safe Handle: Once the safe handle is enabled, the indoor handle will be locked. This removes the hidden danger for doors with peephole mounted, and for homes with children who may accidentally unlock the door
• Power bank back-up: When batteries are discharged, the lock can be powered up by a 5V power bank
• Low battery warning signal: A voiced sound and LED light during door access will alert you to replace batteries when the battery power is low
• Master function: Fingerprints/Passwords/Card sets are available for the master PIN Code for the overall management
► Material: Al, Zn, Tempered Glass, ABS
► Mortise type: SD7260 / SD7270
► User capacity: Master PIN code – 1, User PIN Code – 10, Fingerprint – 100 RFID Card – 100
► Dimensions: Front – 363 x 81 x 77mm , Back – 360 x 85 x 81mm
► Power supply: 8pcs (min 4pcs) AA alkaline batteries
► Battery life: Up to 1 year
► Emergency power: 5V power bank
► Door thickness: 30 - 60mm (default)
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.